Is getting and staying organized hard for you?
Getting and staying organized is one of my hardest task in not only my business but my personal life.
I have developed this method after years of failures in buying tons of products that never worked for me. It was so frustrating so I developed my own technique. It is also the cheapest method I have ever used as well.
Things I have tried that doesn't work for me:
- Dry Erase Boards (blank, monthly, yearly I have tried them all)
- Dry Erase Walls
- Desk top calendars
- 12 Month Scheduling Books/Calendars
- Custom 12 Month Scheduling Calendars
So all of these things didn't work for just ME personally. That doesn't mean they will not work for you or that there is anything wrong with them. So if that is how you stay organized that is awesome. There is nothing wrong with that.
So let's jump right in you will need a couple of things:
- Foam Board (any number you need, I keep extra in my closet at all times just in case I need to make another.)
- Post-it Notes (any color or style, however I recommend that you start with 4-5 solid colors and just get a feel for the system and see what works for you best.
- Black Marker (or any color, it is your board follow your creative heart!)
- Binder Clips (I use one per board but if you turn your boards horizontal you may want two to keep it level)
Extras that I don't use but you may like, like stickers, pens, paint, etc!
So watch the video and see how I use this method. If you try this method comment below!